I been traveling since I was less than a month old and stayed in many hotels around the globe. We realised that reviews on traveladvisor.com are not always true but we had taken some of those reviews into consideration when we choose the hotel.
Most of the hotels we stayed were great but some of them didn’t meet the expectations. You can find all the hotels we stayed and star level in terms of room, service, comfort and value for money.
We try to choose properties under GHA, Hilton or IHG due to benefits associated with their loyalty elite status.
Here is a list of countries were I stayed in hotels –
- Austria (Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront)
- Burkina Faso (Bravia Hotel Ouagadougou)
- Cote d’Ivoire
- France (Disney’s Newport Bay Club, Holiday Inn Paris – Ch. De Gaulle Airport).
- Germany (Hilton Franckfurt airport).
- Ghana (Holiday inn Accra).
- Hanoi (Pan Pacific Hanoi)
- Hongkong (Intercontinental, Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel)
- Hungary (Hilton Budapest City).
- India (Crowne Plaza Rohini New Delhi, Crowne Plaza Mayur Vihar New Delhi, The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel New Delhi, Doubletree by Hilton Gurgaon, Hyatt Regency Gurgaon, Hyatt Place Gurgaon, Hyatt Ahmedabad, Crowne Plaza Jaipur, The Leela Palace Udaipur)
- Indonesia (Doubletree by Hilton Jakarta, Alila Jakarta, Crowne Plaza Jakarta, Holiday inn Kemayoran Jakarta, Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta, Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali resort).
- Italy (Hilton Molino Stucky Venice).
- Malaysia (Doubletree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur, Hilton Kuala Lumpur, Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur, Parkroyal Serviced suites Kuala Lumpur)
- Netherlands (Hilton Amsterdam, Doubletree by Hilton Amsterdam Central Station)
- Singapore (Indigo Katong, Parkroyal on Kitchener road, Hilton Singapore, Conrad, Intercontinental)
- Switzerland (Hilton Zurich).
- Turkey (Rixos Pera Istanbul)
- United Arab Emirates (Avani Deira, Crowne Plaza Deira, Kempinski Mall of Emirates, Holiday inn Express Dubai Airport).
- United Kingdom (Hilton Heathrow Terminal 4, Hilton Kensington)