Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta
Don’t let this picture fool you !!!
We stayed in Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta for 2 nights during our recent visit to Jakarta. We had stayed in Pan Pacific in Singapore and Bali before and were expecting the same level of quality and service.
We booked a standard room and hoping to get upgraded to Deluxe club room. They upgraded us to the Deluxe room without club benefits. The room looked like a 2 star hotel room (Very Very tired looking, entire floor had smell of paint and electric wires were coming out). We sent an email to the hotel to refund our money or find an alternate solution. They took an action within hours and gave us a pacific floor room without club benefits which was much better.
We had following issues even after getting new room which was much better than before –
- They are doing some wall papers in room but in general rooms are very very tired looking.
- A/C controllers were not working and room was very hot during nights.
- Bathroom is very very old.
We are not going to stay in this hotel again until they do complete renovation because it is very tired for the price and brand name. They also have some safety issues if you staying with a baby.
Pan Pacific Jakarta has best staff and they did what they could do to make our stay comfortable but the hotel is in need of renovation.
Doubletree by Hilton remains our favourite hotel in Jakarta.
- Room Type Stayed – Pacific Floor room
- Hotel Star Rating – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Room and Comfort – ⭐⭐⭐
- Staff and Service – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Breakfast Buffet – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Executive Lounge – Did not use.
- Hotel Website – https://www.panpacific.com/en/hotels-resorts/indonesia/jakarta.html